Now Guys Today am Gonna show your How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures and Videos. Many of People Accidentally or Delete Their Messages, images and Videos for Some Reasons But They Need Their Data Later So To Recover the Deleted Data on Facebook you can use These Below simple Steps. Facebook Officially add a Feature that your can Download and Backup all of your Data Including Messages, Pictures and Videos. So, We Demonstrate this Article using the Official Feature of Facebook.
People on Internet Hit Many Searches on Google, Bing and Yahoo to “How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messages” & “Recover Deleted Messages from Facebook” So There are Many of Fake Posts on Internet. Don’t Waste your Precious Time to read that Crap. Just Stick with the Right Mentor that Really Going to Help you.
Steps To Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures And Videos :
- Login to Your Facebook Account and go to Settings. By Default you are in General settings.
- Now you can See the “Download a Copy” Option Just Click on that Link.
- On Next Screen you See the Green Button “Start My Archive” in Which they Archive your all Messages, Images and Videos.
- When you Click on that Green Button they ask you for a Password. Enter your Password and Click“Start My Archive”.
- Then They will sent a Mail to Your Inbox Where you have link to download all of your Facebook Data.
- There is a .ZIP File Just Extract and find your all Lost Messages, images and Videos.
Above are the Basic and Very Easy Steps to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures and Videos in 2016. I Hope Above Tutorial will Help your to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages that Your Accidentally Lost and Deleted for some Reason.