Cyanogenmod 13 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Cyanogenmod 13 is one of the best custom rom for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. If you have are having root access on your smartphone then you can installCyanogenmod 13 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. The initial WIP version of the custom ROM is now available for Note 3 users. The reason that a lot of people love to use this custom rom on their devices is because of the ultimate performance which is offered by this custom rom and amazing features. You will get stock android experience by installing best custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Disclaimer: We at Rooting Tutorials are not responsible if any damage happens to your device. Your Android device might get bricked, SD cards might get corrupted or damaged during the flashing process. You are following this tutorial at your own risk.
As the WIP version is only available for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, few things are working and few are not.
What will work?
- Other small stuff
What is not working?
- Some other things
Before we share the link to download Cyanogenmod 13 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, you need to fulfill a few things which we have mentioned below.
- Your android device should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- Create backup of all the data before you install Cyanogenmod 13 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Create backup of all apps on Android apps (No Root required)
- Your device should have root access on your smartphone. Follow the guide to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- TWRP Recovery needs to be installed.
- The bootloader of your smartphone should be unlocked.
How to flash Cyanogenmod 13 for Xiaomi Redmi note 3
Once you have downloaded Redmi Note 3 custom ROM, follow the steps shared below to find out how to flash best custom rom for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Connect your smartphone with your computer and copy the ROM file along with GAAPS in the internal storage of your smartphone. Make sure you have copied both the files in root directory.
- Once you have copied the files, turn off your smartphone and enter the recovery mode of your smartphone. To enter Recovery mode of your phone power it by pressing Power + Volume Down menu.
- Select Wipe data and swipe to wipe the data which is present on your device.
- After entering recovery menu you have to tap on Install button and browser the Rom file. Swipe in order to flash the ROM file on your smartphone. Once the Cyanogenmod 13 Rom file is flashed, return to the recovery.
- Now you have to tap on Install button again and flash the GAAPS. Swipe to confirm the flash and once it has been flashed return to recovery menu.
- Select Reboot to system and your smartphone will restart.
You will see setup screen on your smartphone. Complete the setup process and Cyanogenmod 13 will be installed on your smartphone. This is how you can easily install Cyanogenmod 13 on Xiaomi Redmi note 3.