Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F – Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are the two new smartphones which are launched by Samsung. The flagship device of Samsung i.e. Samsung S7 Edge is one of the best smartphones which is ever launched by Samsung. The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch display screen which will deliver resolution of 1440 X 2560 pixels. Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection ensures that you are able to protect the display of your device from any possible scratches and dust. You get an QUALLCOMM Snapdragon 820 Exynos processor which is quad core processor clocked at 2.3 Ghz and comes compiled with 4 GB RAM.
To unleash the full power of this device you should root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F. TWRP recovery for this smartphone is available which will help you in flashing the device. If you want to install custom roms on your smartphone, then you can follow the guide which we have mentioned below as it will help you to root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F.
Before we share the guide to root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F and flash TWRP recovery you can follow the steps shared below.
- Your mobile phone should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- Make sure that you are having backup of all the files which are present on your smartphone. You can follow the guide shared below which will help you to create backup of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Create backup of contacts, SMS and apps using Titanium Backup
- Create backup of all apps on Android apps (No Root required)
- Create backup of SMS of Android device
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. You can follow the tutorial to enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by visiting this link.
- OEM Unlocking should be enabled. Go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable OEM Unlocking.
Download the files mentioned below as they will help you to get root access on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Download CF-Auto Root file.
- Download SuperSU from here.
Once you have downloaded all the above mentioned files, you can follow our guide on How to flash stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F
Follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you to root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F smartphone.
- Connect your mobile phone with your computer and transfer the SuperSU file in the internal storage of your smartphone. The file should be copied in root storage of your smartphone.
- Next you have to enter Recovery mode of your device. To enter Recovery mode you have to turn off your smartphone and then turn it back on in Recovery menu by pressing Power + Volume down
- Once you have entered recovery menu, tap on Wipe option which will wipe all the data which is present on your smartphone. Next you need to tap on Install button and find the SuperSU file.
- Scroll down and you will find zip file on your device. Select the file and swipe to flash it. Super SU will be flashed on your smartphone.
- Return to Recovery menu once SuperSU is flashed and you have to select Reboot to System Now
Your smartphone will reboot and you will see SuperSU on the home screen of your smartphone after it has powered on. This is how you can root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F.