Simple and easy step by step guide on how to Root LG G4 H815 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow 20A with an auto root kernel
Lg has already released their Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update for their LG G4 H815.If you have an LG G4 H815 then you probably have updated it to the latest marshmallow Firmware update.
If you already have updated your LG G4 H815 to Android marshmallow 20A and want to root your device then there is a good news for you guys.But Thanks to cile381 (Xda Member) now you can easily Root LG G4 H815 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow 20A Firmware Update with an auto root kernel.You have to flash the auto root kernel via TWRP recovery.Just follow the step by step guide on how to Root LG G4 H815 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow 20A Firmware Update given below.
Official CyanogenMod 13 (CM13) is now available for Internationa LG G4 H815 Link is given below
- This is only for LG G4 H815 so don’t try this on other models.
- You should have TWRP recovery Installed on your LG G4 H815.Follow this guide to Install TWRP On LG G4 H815
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
shoutingtech.com will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G4 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Safely Root Lg G4 On Marshmallow Firmware Update
ROOT LG G4 H815 ON ANDROID 6.0 MARSHMALLOW 20A FIRMWARE UPDATE VIA AN AUTO ROOT KERNEL
Step By Step Guide
- First of all, download the auto root kernel file (STOCK-20a-ROOTED.zip) on the desktop of your PC from the above link.
- Now Connect your LG G4 with PC using its USB data cable and transfer the downloaded root kernel to the internal storage of your phone.
- After that Disconnect the device and switch it off in order to boot into recovery.
- Now again Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Down + Power keys at the same time for a few seconds, till the LG logo appears on the screen. Use the Volume Up/Down key for navigation and power button for highlighting.
- While the LG G4 is now in recovery mode, perform a full backup. (Important)
- Once the backup process is finished, proceed to install the auto root kernel. Choose Installand browse the location where you have saved the file on the internal storage of your phone.
- Select the root file and swipe on the swipe to confirm flash option.
- After flashing is completed, Go back to the main menu of recovery and restart the phone by selecting Reboot system.
- That’s it!!!Your LG G4 H815 On android 6.0 marshmallow 20A firmware is now rooted.
- To verify the root status install Root Checker.