If this setting doesn’t work for you then you can follow other settings.
- Open Troid VPN app and select free servers. Then Set TCP
- Rport: 443
- Lport: 0
- Then Go to advanced settings.
- You have to set DNS: 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.4
- Make sure that Use Proxy for TCP connections is enabled.
- Put these settings there.
- Proxy Host: 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168
- Port: 3128
- Host: one.airtel.in/@ or Host: airtellive.com/@
That’s it. Touch on save button and then connect your Troid Vpn. It will be connected instantly.