- LG Stylus 2 Plus K535D (India)
- LG Stylo 2 Plus MS550 (Metro PCS)
- LG Stylo 2 Plus K530F (South America)
- LG Stylo 2 Plus K535N (HK, Taiwan)
This device released at 2016, May. Comes with 5,7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display. Powered by Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 or Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 Chipset, Adreno 505 GPU. LG Stylus 2 Plus also supported with 3 GB of RAM. And featured with 13 MP of primary camera and 5 MP at the secondary camera. LG Stylus 2 Plus run on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat).
Hard Reset Guide (Hardware Key)
2. Hard reset will delete all data and file stored at phone internal memory. to avoid losing it make sure to backup everything as soon as possible.
3. Now, turn off your LG Stylus 2 plus by press and hold the power button for 5 seconds.
4. To avoid your data stored at SD card or sim card loses we highly recommend to release them from the slot.
5. Then, turn it on again your phone by press and hold the following buttons at the same time.
Volume Down button + Power Button.
|hard reset LG stylus 2 plus|
6. Once the LG logo comes up on your screen, just release the power button only. and then immediately press and hold the power button again.
7. Now, release all buttons if the factory data reset menu comes up on your screen.
|factory data reset menu|
8. On this menu, you can use the volume down or volume up button to navigate all menu, and use the power button to confirm it.
9. To start proceed erase all user data and restore default settings you can highlight yes using volume down button, and then confirm it by pressing the power button.
10. Now, select yes again and confirm it using the power button to continue the hard reset process.
11. Just wait for the hard reset process, and you will see animated green android logo comes up on your screen, which indicates the running process.
|animated green android logo|
12. Once the process was done, your LG stylus 2 plus will reboot automatically.
13. It will boot up again to phone menu, and now your password, pin, or security lock screen will be gone.