Guide To Perform Hard Reset Android LG G FLEX 2 To Restore Factory Setting.
LG G FLEX 2 is the smartphone released on January, 2015. with 5,5 Inchi wide Curved P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and supported with chipset Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810, Processor Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57, combined with 3 GB of RAM, 13 MP on primary camera and 2,1 MP on secondary camera.Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at LG G FLEX 2 .
- Because we will sell our LG G FLEX 2 Android phones
- We will give our LG G FLEX 2 away to some one else, and we don’t want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our LG G FLEX 2 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on LG G FLEX 2 .
- LG G FLEX 2 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG G FLEX 2 .device.
- Restore LG G FLEX 2 to Default Factory Setting.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset LG G FLEX 2 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recommended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG G FLEX2 .
Go to menu: System Setting >
Select Backup and Reset >
Factory Data Reset >
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG G FLEX2
- LG G FLEX2 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset LG G FLEX 2 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in LG G FLEX 2 .
- Turn Off your LG G FLEX 2 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG G FLEX 2 smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Volume Down + Power button.
Release all button when LG Logo is displayed.
- And then your LG G FLEX 2 will enter recovery mode
- On this screen you can use Volume Up or Volume down button to select menu, and execute your choice using power button.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm it using Power Button.
- Then select “Yes–delete all user data”. use volume down button to choice menu, and again confirm it using Power Button.
- Wait the hard reset process, until you see “data wipe complete” message appear on LG G FLEX 2 screen.
- After process finished you can select Reboot System Now”
- You can wait a while for LG G FLEX 2 to reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.