Hard reset process is also called a master reset or factory reset. Here are some reasons why should we perform hard reset on our Android smartphone device ;
- We will give our LG G5 away to some one else, and we don’t want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at LG G5.
- Because we will sell our LG G5 Android phones.
- Because We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG G5.device.
- Our LG G5 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on LG G5.
- and many other reason.
1st Methode. Hard Reset LG G5 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG G5.
Go to menu: System Setting >
Select Backup and Reset >
Factory Data Reset >
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG G5
- LG G5 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset LG G5 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in LG G5. see this guide
- Turn Off your LG G5 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG G5 smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combinatin key Volume Down + Power button at the same time.
|Hard Reset Android LG G5|
- Then, You should release all buttons when the System Recovery appears on the LG G5 screen.
- On this screen you can use Volume Up or Volume down button to select menu, and excute your choice using power button..
- Now, select factory Data Reset.
- Wait a while, you will enter Factory Data reset to erase all user data and restore default setting.
- If you select Yes your phone will start erase all user data and restore default setting, and your phone will show screen like this picture.
- You can wait a while for LG G5 to reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.